Do you want to join the Team?
Complete Motorsport Solutions are currently looking for Full Time and Weekend Staff.
Are you what it takes, here is a list of key attributes we look for in all of our staff:
- Knowledge and experience in a Motorsport / Automotive Industry.
- Passionate about their work and always striving to do their best, and a keen eye for attention to detail, being able to provide a high standard of work.
- People who can solve problems on their own, think for themselves, and think out of the box.
- Friendly, approachable and confident to talk to customers.
- Well presented in and out of work: dressed neatly, clean clothes, good hygiene and well mannered.
- Additional motorsport skills, that will make you stand out from other applicants, for example: Carbon Fibre work, HGV License etc.
- Full time staff will need to be able to transport themselves to Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire.
- All applicants must have a valid Passport, as many race events are based across Europe.
If you feel you can tick off most if not all of these key attributes, then send us an email, with a copy of your current and up to date CV, and a short message about why you feel you would be best for the job, what you can bring to Complete Motorsport Solutions, and a little bit about you.
Good Luck, and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are at Spa this weekend and Brands Hatch next weekend so feel free to come and talk to us!
#vacancy #job #Team #historicmotorsports #HistoricRacing #HistoricFormulaOne #historicformulatwo #HistoricFormulaJunior #HistoricSportsCars #HistoricGTCars #Europe #England #Kimbolton #Cambridgeshire #CompleteMotorsportSolutions #HGVLicense #TrailerLicense #Travel #dreamjob #fulltime #weekendstaff #racing #motorsport #experience